I provide psychotherapy for individuals and couples.
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients' individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
I have a number of specializations.
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services for concerns such as:
- Anxiety or Fears
- Sexual Dissatisfaction
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Reproductive and Infertility concerns
- Perinatal and postpartum struggles
- Relationship fulfillment
- Parenting Support
- Post-partum concerns including back to work and change of identity strains
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Conflict Resolution
I work with a broad variety of couples who may be experiencing difficulties with:
- Communication of one's needs
- Working through conflicts
- Money management
- Keeping romance alive
- Emotional intimacy
- Sexuality and sexual identity, including enhancement, dysfunction, and satisfaction
- Logistics of a possible divorce
I treat each individual with compassion and dignity. I celebrate the uniqueness of each person with whom I have the pleasure to work.